Bali is everything you can hope for on a vacation. Staying in one of the luxury hotels in Bali is bliss. The island offers a platter of all good things, from beaches to temples and paddy fields. Pick one of the Bali hotels and you are in for a joy ride.
- If you are into beaches, do not miss the Seminyak beach, Kuta and also Sanur. You can explore surfing, swimming and partying options while on these beaches. Seminyak has plenty of chic retail outlets, bars etc, and is one of the most happening beaches in town! Also, if you are looking for luxury accommodation from among the many Bali hotels, you should choose Seminyak. Many of the luxury hotels in Bali are located in Seminyak.
- Do temples interest you? Bali is indeed the right destination for you then. Bali is full of temples, and you could pick a couple of them to visit, if not all of them. One of the most commonly visited temples is Tanah Lot, which is located on a rock and offers stunning views of the waters, the sunrise and the greenery. It takes 45 minutes to get this temple from Kuta. Closer to Seminyak is the Pura Petitenget, where some interesting ceremonies are held on the beach. Uluwatu is yet another stunning temple, and you can catch a performance of the Ramayana there. The temple is also close to the blamed monkey forest, which is full of macaques.
- You can not visit Bali, and not explore the Ubud area, which is the cultural headquarters of the island. You can explore the many missions, museums there or explore the volcanoes and go on a rafting session on River Agung. Also, visit the villages and the lush green paddy fields that Bali is famous for.
- If you opt for one of the luxury hotels in Bali, you should not miss on the spa experience. Bali is known all over the world for its massage therapies. A five-star hotel in Bali is bound to offer many packages. One of the therapies is called the Mandi Lulur which is all about exfoliation and softening of the skin. Experience a nice Balinese massage session and you are all set to step out into the island for another day of adventure, shopping and exploration.
- If you are in one of the Bali hotels, you can also get a taste of the rich cuisine of the island. Try the food that the island is famous for, from tiger prawn dishes to an assortment of seafood dishes cooked with the best of Balinese spices. Enjoy an exotic dinner with views of the Ocean in candle light as you sip some of the finest cocktails your restaurant offers! Bali is well and truly a great sensory experience, especially if you are staying in one of the luxury hotels.
The best time to visit Bali is during the April-October season. So, pack your bags and head to Bali now!